Here is a list of questions I’d like the answer to someday.
- Does the universe have a border?
- If it does, what’s on the other side?
- Why are “heat waves” visible? Is that even what they’re called?
- Why does Steve Jobs like turtlenecks?
- Why do people like Steve jobs?
- Why aren’t I a millionaire?
- Why are blank Moleskine’s so pretty?
- Why do we like the Mona Lisa? Let’s face it, she’s actually not that pretty.
- If God exists, are there other gods? And if there are, is our God popular, or is he an outcast?
- What would life be like if white people were the slaves once upon a time…?
- Or if Russia made it to the moon before the U.S.?
- Or if Africa was one big country?
- Android or iPhone?
- Mac or PC?
- Surface Pro or iPad?
- Why do I exist?
- Who came up with the idea of a blag?
- Why is getting into college so difficult in the U.S? I hear in Germany it’s way easier, and cheaper too.
- Why do standards exist?
- Which idiot thought it would be funny to take the backspace off of Mac keyboards?
- How come I can’t CTRL-ALT-DELETE you?
- Why is everything moving backwards at the end of Weird Al’s Amish Paradise music video? (Edit: I get it now 🙂
- Why can’t wordpress let me add plugins?
- Why is Nutella so good? (Ever had Nutella muffins? Try them. NOW)
- Can I time travel?
- Can a TARDIS exist?
- Does the Doctor exist?
- Why does Game of Thrones exist?
- Why can’t the world agree on a name for it’s most popular sport? Football or soccer?!
- What is good music?
- In 300 years, will humans all look the same?
- What will be our ultimate demise? Meteor or lack of resources?
- How will I die?
- Will I die…? (spooky, I’d like to choose when to die, that’d be cool)
- What happens when the universe stops expanding?
(maybe) I’ll update this as I think of more important questions to ponder on for the rest of my life…